Father's Day at the Lake
Father’s Day at the Lake -- Saturday, June 16, getting started at 10 AM
Come for a family day of activities, work and play; stay for the weekend!
- Calling all men – young and old
- help build at 10x40’ deck and ramp on Eden Lodge
- place sidewalk blocks to main lodge to Eden Lodge
- plus other jobs around the camp
- Baked goods are needed for the Bake Sale
- Silent Auction items for the Spring Silent Auction
- Activities for children: crafts, games
Lunch & supper provided
After a full day of work and play, it will be time to relax and enjoy the beauty of the lake and the beautiful wonders of nature!
Come for the day – bring your camper, or tent and stay for the weekend. Call Carmen at the Office to book your campsite 780 389-4355